- We're all limping to the finish line. June is too crazy.
- We went to Auntie Georgia's house for a quick visit because her sister Janice is here for a few days, and Rick and Maria had stopped in for a visit as well.
- Jane and Katie, you're both so tired. Katie, I was a little surprised when I looked over to see you sitting on Jane's lap having a little rest and a snuggle. Times must be tough.
- The only thing that's not tired is your fashion sense Lila. You were dazzling today. Oh...and George...you're never tired. You've got non stop energy. It's exhausting. OMG. How? Why?
- Jane and Katie, after our visit, I took you two shopping. Jane, you needed a new bathing suit, and Katie you needed shirts. We went to Winners. I love Winners for two reasons. It's reasonably priced, and we can get a variety of styles at one place. Plus, as an added bonus, it's not at the mall, and that counts for a lot! We had so much fun. I'm the world's greatest dressing room assistant, and I'm fairly decent at finding the treasures in the midst of a lot of filler. You guys both got some really great stuff. I love how you both have such different styles but you're equally stylish.
- Jane, you went to a birthday party tonight at Ellen's house. It was a fancy party, so you got all dressed up in a pretty dress and you even wore high heels! And why I don't have a photo of this is beyond me. Total Missy fail.
- Katie, you babysat the babies for daddy and I while we went on a pho date. It's been quite some time since we've gone out. As usual, we had a lovely time. We ran into the Larsen family and had a little visit with them. One of daddy's former students came up to our table to say hello as well. I was surprised because he was a full grown man. Wow. We're getting old.